Simtech have partnered with Air Dolomiti for a cadet placement co-operation request where Simtech Aviation will forward CV’s to Air Dolomiti and Air Dolomiti will assess these cadets.
The cadet must also apply to Air Dolomiti via their website.
Cadets must speak fluent Italian.
In order to be best prepared for the Air Dolomiti assessment Simtech Aviation recommend the following:
– AGE: minimum of 21 years old, maximum age of 45 years old
– Valid EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A)/IR + ATPL frozen license
– Valid Multi Engine/IR (A) rating;
– Multi Crew Coordination (MCC/JOC) course;
– ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency or higher;
– to be fluent in the Italian language;
– Current Class 1 Medical Certificate;
– Legal rights to work and live in Europe.
Successful candidates will be invited for type rating on the EMBRAER 195.
All the expenses for type rating and training will be paid by the company and they will be hired on a permanent Italian contract under Air Dolomiti pilots collective agreement and the Lufthansa Group benefits.
74 different airlines.
28 different aircraft.
93% placement rate.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.